Cyber Safe in Cyberspace™
Creating Cyber Safe Citizens
Cyberspace can be a treacherous place…especially for youth, who often don’t fully understand the potential dangers. In partnership with businesses and organizations throughout the state, we offer seminars and workshops educating adults on how to help the youth in their lives grow into Cyber Safe citizens.
“I was surprised to learn things I did not know. There is not a lot of information out there on how parents can teach their children online safety. It is also hard for adults to teach kids when they themselves do not have the experience or knowledge that their children have using technology.”
What is a Cyber Safe Citizen?
- Knows how to keep themselves safe online
- Treats others online the way they want to be treated
- Recognizes the power of technology and the internet on our real lives
What Will You Learn?
- The benefits and risks of having children online
- How to keep yourself and your family safe online
- The three keys to producing cyber safe citizens
- How to be a good digital citizen
Are you interested in attending a Cyber Safe in Cyberspace™ program? Give us a call at (317) 667-0340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help facilitate a workshop or seminar for your organization.
Are you interested in learning more about cyber safety and online bullying? Explore the links below from LifeSmart Youth, as well as from our trusted partners and resources.
- Center on Media and Child Health
- Common Sense Media
- Cyberbullying Research Center
- Digital Trends
- Great Websites for Kids
- The Confidence to Push Back – Cybersafety for Kids
- 24/7 Anonymous Suicide Prevention Chat Center
- Safe and Healthy Relationship Advice
- Circle 6 App
- Family Media Plan Resources