Look What Your Gift Can Do!
- $20 provides one hour of professional health education to kids in need.
- $30 inspires one child to stand up to bullying in their school and community.
- $65 empowers one teen to develop healthy dating relationship habits that will last a lifetime.
- $105 encourages one teen to achieve their life goals by avoiding STDs and teen pregnancy.
- $250 educates one classroom about how to care for and respect their changing bodies during puberty.
LifeSmart Youth continuously strives to deliver programs in innovative and interactive ways to youth from Kindergarten through 10th grade. Generous support from the Indiana community—from supporters like you—help us offset the costs of these programs.
Your investment helps guide youth to lead healthy and safe lives by teaching them the skills to get along with their peers and manage conflict, make responsible decisions about their bodies, and avoid risky situations.
In a typical school year, LifeSmart Youth provides more than 67,000 hours of education. Every $16 invested supports one hour of that education.
There are many ways to support the mission of LifeSmart Youth. Give online through the link below, or contact Angela Bridge at 317-667-0342 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our donor and sponsor opportunities.